Following approval by CRG and GMMMG, and by the Greater Manchester ICS Clinical Effectiveness and Governance Committee, the following revised GMMMG shared care protocols for adult patients are now available:
- Sodium zirconium cyclosilicate for hyperkalaemia
- Patiromer sodium for hyperkalaemia
- Oral atypical antipsychotics
The formulary has been updated to assign an AMBER status sodium zirconium cyclosilicate, patiromer sodium, lurasidone, and paliperidone.
The updated documents can be found on the shared care page, along with all other currently active SCPs.
Following approval by CRG and GMMMG, and the first meeting of the Greater Manchester ICS Clinical Effectiveness and Governance Committee on Thursday 22nd September, the following shared care protocols have been updated:
- GnRH analogues for breast cancer – now includes both goeserelin and leuprorelin, and applies to all adult patients
- Somatropin for paediatric patients – updated to reflect the available products
- DMARDs in dermatology, including azathioprine, hydroxychloroquine, oral methotrexate and mycophenolate – updated to reflect current contact details for dermatology clinic at MFT.
All of the currently active shared care protocols are available on the shared care page.