On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at their April 2023 meeting. Actions in this consultation include:
- Efmody modified-release hydrocortisone capsules – to add to formulary as GREEN (specialist initiation)
- Tacalcitol lotion and ointment – not to be added to formulary
- Dapagliflozin for CKD in children – to add to paediatric RAG list as RED
- Long term azithromycin for chronic respiratory disease – to add to RAG list as GREEN (specialist advice)
- Eptinezumab for preventing migraine – to add to formulary as RED
- Cannabidiol for seizures caused by tuberous sclerosis complex – to be RED
- Semaglutide for overweight and obesity – to add to formulary as RED, for prescribing by specialist weight management services
- Finerenone for CKD in type 2 diabetes – to add to formulary as GREEN (specialist initiation)
- Tocilizumab for COVID-19 – to add to formulary as RED
- Asfotase alfa – to add to paediatric RAG list as RED
All links to MHRA drug safety updates will be added to formulary as appropriate.
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Thursday 1st June 2023.