On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the August 2022 CRG meeting.
Actions in this consultation include:
- Famotidine added to formulary as GREEN, replacing ranitidine as first choice H2-receptor antagonist for adults
- Risankizumab for active psoriatic arthritis added to chapter 10 as RED
- Icosapent ethyl added to chapter 2 as GREEN (specialist advice)
- Roxadustat added to chapter 9 as RED
- Fenfluramine added to chapter 4 as RED
- Imlifidase added to chapter 8 as RED
- Setmelanotide added to RAG list only as RED
All links to MHRA drug safety updates will be added to formulary as appropriate.
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Wednesday 28th September 2022.