On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the March 2023 virtual CRG meeting. Actions in this consultation include:
- Upadacitinib for non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis to be added to formulary as RED
- Somatrogon for growth disturbance in children and young people to be added to formulary as RED
- Vutrisiran for hereditary transthyretin-related amyloidosis to be added to RAG list as RED
- Ataluren for Duchenne muscular dystrophy to be added to RAG list as RED
- Chapter 2 to be updated with a note “do not routinely offer aspirin for primary prevention of CVD”, with link to NICE CG181.
All links to MHRA drug safety updates will be added to formulary as appropriate.
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until midday on Tuesday 2nd May 2023.