On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the February 2022 CRG meeting.
Actions in this consultation include:
- Modafinil for narcolepsy and in Parkinson’s disease: GREEN following specialist initiation
- Dacepton (apomorphine): AMBER; to be added to existing shared care protocol
- Bempedoic acid: GREEN following specialist advice (previously specialist initiation)
- Sotrovimab for COVID-19: RED
- Mexiletine for myotonia: RED
- Liraglutide for obesity in people aged 12-17: Do Not Prescribe
- Dupilumab for severe asthma: RED
- Belimumab for SLE: RED
- Cenobamate for epilepsy: GREEN following specialist initiation (by a tertiary epilepsy service)
- Risdiplam for spinal muscular atrophy: RED
- Solriamfetol for narcolepsy: RED
- Fostamatinib for chronic ITP: Do Not Prescribe
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Monday 4th April 2022.