On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at their July 2023 meeting. Actions in this consultation include:
- Bulevirtide for chronic hepatitis D – add to formulary as RED
- Esketamine for major depressive disorder in adults at imminent risk of suicide – update existing DNP listing to include this indication
- Dapagliflozin for chronic heart failure with preserved or mildly reduced ejection fraction – add to formulary as GREEN (following specialist advice)
- Upadacitinib for Crohn’s disease – add to formulary as RED
- Deucravactinib for plaque psoriasis – add to formulary as RED
- Emollient bath additives – update DNP listing to include reference to new NICE ‘do not do’ recommendation
All links to NICE clinical guidelines and MHRA drug safety updates will be added to formulary as appropriate.
The consultation will run for six weeks and closes at 5pm on Tuesday 29th August 2023. To take part, visit the consultations page.