On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the July 2022 CRG meeting.
Actions in this consultation include:
- Ranibizumab biosimilar to be added to formulary as RED, and ranibizumab to be first choice anti-VEGF therapy for NICE-approved indications.
- Melatonin (Adaflex) to be added to formulary as AMBER (children) and GREEN (specialist advice) for adults with REM sleep behaviour disorder in Parkinson’s disease.
- Mexiletine – RED for life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias
- Filgotinib – RED for moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis
- Faricimab – RED for diabetic macular oedema and wet age-related macular degeneration
- Diroximel fumarate – RED for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
- Teduglutide – RED for short bowel syndrome
- NICE clinical guideline for gout, NG219, to add to formulary.
All links to MHRA drug safety updates will be added to formulary as appropriate.
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Monday 5th September 2022.