On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at their June 2023 meeting. Actions in this consultation include:
- Hydrocortisone 0.5% ointment, and 2.5% cream and ointment – add to Do Not Prescribe list
- Infliximab 120mg pre-filled syringe / pen and vedolizumab 108mg pre-filled syringe / pen – RED
- Risankizumab for moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease – RED
- Voclosporin with mycophenolate for lupus nephritis – RED
- Difelikefalin for pruritus in haemodialysis – RED
- Tranexamic acid injection – RED
All links to NICE clinical guidelines and MHRA drug safety updates will be added to formulary as appropriate.
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Friday 28th July 2023.