On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the March 2022 CRG meeting.
Actions in this consultation include:
- Moxonidine – GREEN following specialist initiation
- Ponesimod for relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis – RED
- Upadacitinib for active psoriatic arthritis – RED
- Palforzia for peanut allergy in children and young people – RED on the paediatric RAG list, and GREY and RED on the adult RAG list, only for use in people aged 18 and over if treatment is started between the ages of 4 and 17, as per NICE guidance
- Odevixibat for progressive familial intrahepatic cholestasis – RED
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Thursday 21st April 2022.