On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the May 2022 CRG meeting.
Actions in this consultation include:
- Sitagliptin to replace alogliptin as first choice DPP4 inhibitor
- Anti-reflux formula milks to be DNP
- Nirmatrelvir & ritonavir (Paxlovid) to be added to formulary as RED
- Links to NICE clinical guidance to be added to formulary: NG215 (medicines associated with dependence or withdrawal symptoms) and NG217 (epilepsies in children, young people and adults).
- Links to MHRA safety advice to be added to formulary: pregabalin: findings of safety study on risks during pregnancy
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Thursday 30th June 2022.