On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the October 2022 CRG meeting.
Actions in this consultation include:
- Estradiol and testosterone for gender dysphoria (when under NHS care) – GREEN (following specialist initiation)
- Dexcom One real-time CGM system – to be available as an alternative first-line option to FreeStyle Libre.
- Chloral hydrate & chloral betaine – RED
- Dexamethasone intravitreal implant for diabetic macular oedema – update links to reflect latest NICE technology appraisal
- Avacopan for severe active granulomatosis with polyangitis or microscopic polyangitis – added to RAG list only as RED
- Upadacitinib for active ankylosing spondylitis – RED
All links to MHRA drug safety updates will be added to formulary as appropriate.
To take part in this consultation, visit the consultations page. The consultation period is open until 5pm on Monday 28th November 2022.