Two new consultations have been opened on the GMMMG consultations page.
On behalf of the GMMMG Clinical Reference Group, we now seek comments on the actions proposed at the April 2022 CRG meeting. Actions in this consultation include:
- Simple eye ointment – DNP
- Goserelin and leuprorelin for male early or advanced breast cancer – AMBER (see also consultation on updated draft shared care protocol)
- Empagliflozin for chronic heart failure – GREEN following specialist advice
- Dapagliflozin for chronic kidney disease – GREEN
- Phenazone/lidocaine eardrops – add to formulary for treatment of otitis media
- Pitolisant for excessive daytime sleepiness caused by obstructive sleep apnoea – DNP
- Solriamfetol for excessive daytime sleepiness caused by obstructive sleep apnoea – DNP
- Pegcetacoplan for paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria – RED
- Atidarsagene autotemcel for metachromatic leukodystrophy – RED
Shared care protocol: GnRH analogues for breast cancer
CRG seek comments on this updated shared care protocol for the treatment of breast cancer.
The main changes are:
- The addition of leuprorelin within the indications listed in the SCP
- The SCP now includes the treatment of male breast cancer within the indications detailed in the SCP
- A move to the new approved GM shared care protocol format.
Both consultations will run until 5pm on Wednesday 25th May 2022. Comments can be submitted using the feedback forms on the GMMMG consultations page, and comments are invited from all stakeholders.