Following approval by CRG, GMMMG, and the Greater Manchester ICS Clinical Effectiveness and Governance Committee, the following updates have been made to GMMMG guidelines, formulary, and RAG list.
- GMMMG antimicrobial guidelines have been updated
- Upadacitinib for Crohn’s disease added as RED
- IQoro neuromuscular training device added to DNP list
- Colestyramine and colesevelam for CVP prevention in hypercholesterolaemia added to GREY list as Green (specialist advice), only for use when there is no alternative treatment option due to intolerance, or ineligibility for PCSK9i or inclisiran treatment
- Maribavir for refractory CMV post-transplant added as RED
- Discontinued Insuman preparations removed from formulary
- Potassium permanganate tablets for solution assigned a status of RED
- Trifarotene for acne added as GREEN
The formulary has also been updated to reflect relevant safety alerts and NICE guidelines. For full details, see the formulary change log available on the formulary page.