Following approval by GM ICB exec, the following decisions have been approved and published:
- Dexamethasone intravitreal implant for diabetic macular oedema – formulary updated to reflect updated NICE guidance.
- Avacopan to severe active granulomatosis with polyangitis or microscopic polyangiitis add to RAG
list as RED.
- Ozanimod for moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis added to formulary as RED.
- Upadacitinib for active ankylosing spondylitis added to formulary as RED.
- Relugolix–estradiol–norethisterone acetate for treating moderate to severe symptoms of uterine fibroids added to formulary as GREEN (following specialist advice).
The formulary has also been updated to reflect relevant safety alerts. For full details please see the formulary change log, which is available on the formulary page.
For more information on these and other decisions, please see GMMMG decision summaries.