Following the February meeting of GMMMG, the formulary has been updated to reflect decisions made by the Clinical Reference Group (CRG) and Medicines and Guidelines Subgroup (MGSG). Changes include:
- Addition of NICE guidance and MHRA drug safety updates to formulary
- Duloxetine 90mg and 120mg capsules added to grey list as a GREEN drug
- Insulin degludec added to grey list as a GREEN (specialist initiation) drug
- Isoniazid for tuberculosis prophylaxis in renal patients added to RAG list as GREEN (specialist initiation)
- Dapsone 50mg and 100mg tablets for PCP prophylaxis added to RAG list as GREEN (specialist initiation)
For full details of the changes, please see the Formulary Change Log.