Following approval by GMMMG, the website and formulary have been updated to reflect decisions made by GMMMG and the Clinical Reference Group (CRG). This includes:
- Restriction to macrogol 3350 removed, and statement added directing prescribers to choose the most cost-effective macrogol
- Moxonidine: GREEN (following specialist initiation). Clarification of previous position.
- Palforzia for peanut allergy: RED, and GREY, only for use in adults if treatment was started between the ages of 4 & 17.
- Ponesimod for multiple sclerosis: RED.
- Brand name & formulation for calcipotriol/betamethasone removed and replaced with advice to choose the most cost-effective option.
- Strength of Epiduo gel removed, to align with primary care acne pathway.
- Odevixibat (RAG list only): RED,