Following approval by CRG, GMMMG, the Greater Manchester ICS Clinical Effectiveness and Governance Committee, and Greater Manchester Management Executive, the following decisions have been approved and published:
- Dapagliflozin for chronic kidney disease added to formulary as a GREEN drug
- Edoxaban approved as first-line DOAC in atrial fibrillation, and DOAC statement published.
- Sitagliptin approved as first-choice DPP-4 inhibitor
- Romosozumab for severe osteoporosis added to formulary as a RED drug, as an alternative first-choice option alongside teriparatide
- Simple eye ointment assigned a Do Not Prescribe status
Decision summaries from the July, August, and September meetings of GMMMG are also available, with further details on these and other decisions from those meetings. The formulary and RAG list change log has been updated accordingly and is available on the formulary page.