Following approval by CRG, GMMMG, and the Greater Manchester ICS Clinical Effectiveness and Governance Committee, the following decisions have been approved and published:
- The RAG status for modafinil for excessive sleepiness in narcolepsy or Parkinson’s disease has been updated to GREEN (following specialist initiation), and an information leaflet for primary care prescribers has been published.
- Famotidine added to formulary as GREEN, in place of ranitidine
- Metolazone – recommendation added to prescribe by brand
- Icosapent ethyl – GREEN (specialist advice)
- Fenfluramine – RED for Dravet syndrome
- Imlifidase – RED
- Roxadustat – RED
- Setmelanotide – RED
The formulary has also been updated to reflect relevant NICE guidelines and safety alerts.
For more information on these and other decisions, please see GMMMG decision summaries.