The URL for the GMMMG RSS feed changed when the website refreshed, and can now be found at: https://gmmmg.nhs.uk/feed/.
RSS is a way to view any news items published on the site, directly in the RSS reader of your choice. To add an RSS subscription in Outlook 2016:
- When viewing your email account, find the RSS Subscriptions folder in the left hand menu
- Right click RSS Subscriptions, and choose “Add a new RSS feed”.
- Paste or type in the address, https://gmmmg.nhs.uk/feed/ then press add
- A dialogue box will pop up: “Add this RSS Feed to Outlook?”; click yes
- The RSS feed should now be included as a folder in your Outlook menus, and will update when news items are published.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us at email@example.com.