Following the November meetings of GMMMG and CEGC, the following actions have been published to the GMMMG website.
Updates to guidelines include:
- New guidance: Safe Management of Medicines Within GP Practices
Formulary and RAG updates include:
- Bempedoic acid – GREEN (previously green following specialist advice)
- Betamethasone, dexamethasone, prednisolone and fluorometholone eye drops – GREEN (following specialist initiation)
- Semaglutide for obesity in 12-17 year olds – DNP
Links to NICE guidance and MHRA safety advice added as appropriate. For full details of formulary and RAG updates, see the formulary change log available on the formulary page.
Following approval by the GM ICB Executive, the following have also been published:
- Rimegepant for prevention of migraine – GREEN (following specialist initiation)
- Sodium chloride 5% eye drops for corneal oedema – GREEN (following specialist advice)
- An updated pathway for wet AMD was also approved, and will be published shortly
More details of the published decisions are available from the decision summaries page.