Following the October meetings of GMMMG and CEGC, the following actions have been published to the GMMMG website.
Updates to guidelines include:
- High Cost Drug pathway for inflammatory bowel disease updated
- Guidance on Long Term Use of Azithromycin in Adults with Chronic Respiratory Disease published
Formulary updates include:
- Bulvertide for chronic hepatitis D added as RED, as per NICE TA
- Do Not Prescribe entry for esketamine nasal spray amended to include major depressive disorder with imminent risk of suicide, as per NICE TA896
- Paediatric Do Not Prescribe entry for emollient bath additives amended to include a link to NICE Do Not Do advice from CG57.
For full details of formulary and RAG updates, see the formulary change log available on the formulary page.
Outstanding decisions from the October meetings of GMMMG and CEGC will be published following approval by the GM ICB Executive:
- NICE TA902: Dapagliflozin for treating chronic heart failure with preserved or mildly reduced ejection fraction
- NICE TA905: Upadacitinib for previously treated moderately to severely active Crohn’s disease
- NICE TA907: Deucravacitinib for treating moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- GM ICB commissioning statement on omalizumab for chronic inducible urticaria