Following the September meetings of GMMMG and CEGC, the following actions have been published to the GMMMG website.
- Tranexamic acid solution for injection added to formulary as RED, for management of head injuries as per NICE NG232.
- Difelikefalin added as RED, as per NICE TA890
- Voclosporin added as RED, as per NICE TA882
- Valproate easy read leaflet for people who can become pregnant published.
- Minutes of the GMMMG August 2023 meeting published.
All outstanding actions will be actioned following approval by GM Executive.
The remaining decisions have now been published:
- Risankizumab for Crohn’s disease added as RED
- Hydrocortisone 0.5% cream and 2.5% cream and ointment added to DNP list
- Guidance on managing GLP1 receptor agonist shortages published.
The formulary has also been updated to reflect relevant safety alerts and NICE guidelines. For full details, see the GMMMG decision summary for September 2023, or the formulary change log available on the formulary page.