Following approval by CRG, GMMMG, and the Greater Manchester ICS Clinical Effectiveness and Governance Committee, the following documents have been approved and published.
The GMMMG Inappropriate Polypharmacy Review and Treatment Optimisation: Resource Pack has been reviewed and updated. The updated resource pack is available on the Clinical Guidelines and Pathways page.
Terms of reference for the Workforce subgroup have also been approved, and are available on the Membership and Terms of Reference page.
The formulary and RAG list have been updated to remove fostamatinib from the RAG list and assign a RED RAG status, and to reflect updated NICE guidelines and MHRA advice. See formulary change log for more details.
Outstanding decisions expected to have a financial impact for the ICS are pending financial approval from by GM Directors of Finance, and will be published once approved. These include:
- Dexamethasone intravitreal implant for diabetic macular oedema
- Avacopan to severe active granulomatosis with polyangitis or microscopic polyangitis
- Ozanimod for moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis
- Upadacitinib for active ankylosing spondylitis
- Relugolix–estradiol–norethisterone acetate for treating moderate to severe symptoms of uterine fibroids
- Implementation of NICE guidance on Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring (CGM)
- Dexcom ONE rtCGM device
- GMMMG antimicrobial guidance