Following approval by CRG, GMMMG, and the Greater Manchester ICS Clinical Effectiveness and Governance Committee, the following updates have been made to GMMMG guidelines, formulary, and RAG list.
- Note added to entry for aspirin in chapter 2 : “do not routinely offer aspirin for primary prevention of CVD”, with link to NICE CG181.
- Upadacitinib for non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis added as RED as per NICE TA861
- Somatrogon added as RED (pending shared care) as per NICE TA863
- Vutisiran added as RED, as per NICE TA868
- Ataluren added as RED, as per NICE HST22
The formulary has also been updated to reflect relevant safety alerts and NICE guidelines. For full details, see the GMMMG decision summary for June 2023, or the formulary change log available on the formulary page.